The Master of Arts in Biblical Studies (MABS) program at Capital Seminary and Graduate School is designed to provide individuals the opportunity to pursue an integrated program of study in Bible and theology. The program provides an understanding of and appreciation for deeper biblical truth that transforms students’ minds, with a goal of motivating them to sacrificial ministry and service within the contexts of church and community (Romans 12:1-2). The Master of Arts in Biblical Studies focuses on the head, heart, and hands of students preparing for a leadership role in multiple ministry contexts.
Please see the program curriculum here:
The Master of Arts in Biblical Studies program equips students for ministry in the church and society by developing:
- A foundational knowledge of the narrative, content, and interpretation of the Bible for the purposes of the development of a biblical worldview.
- The skill sets necessary in effectively communicating the Scriptures.
- The skills necessary in the process of personal spiritual formation and discipleship of others.
- The character and competencies necessary to be an authentic servant leader.
- The skills necessary to study the Bible using the tools of biblical interpretation and language study.
- Experiential learning and research skills for maintaining life-long education.
Click here to see data supporting the effectiveness of this program.
Application and Admission